Spectaculaire...

Monday 23 April 2012

Hot off the press: I couldn't help but share these with you - Katie, of What Katie Ate has done a magnificent job of shooting The Grounds, Alexandria (Sydney - you lucky ducks). A coffee roaster/cafe (actually, i don't quite know if we've quite reached saturation point yet :P) that opened at the start of this month.
Have a squiz at these beauties...


Man, I cannot believe I haven't been here yet! *sad face*
A perfectly poached egg nestled on oven roasted veg - parfait!
Personalised tea things...as if you'd forget where you were (doofus)
Italian Sausage, Bacon, Roasted Tomato and Egg Pizza
Industrial chic - i wish this was my house...!
I have no idea what the deal is with the hanging bottles...i'm going with it.
Chocolate Frangipane Pear Tart
What Katie Ate: The Grounds Sydney

Oh em gee - those photos look amazing. This post perfectly sums all my food loves in one: coffee (fuel), homemade pizzA (1000% better than shop bought), an al fresco option (la la la) and baking :D What a way to bring in the punters... xo M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

The City Gourmand All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger